LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhivandana   25 September 2020

Ilegal occupancy of house by municipal commisioner for government building

We ( daughter and mom) are in Tamilnadu and our house in Andhra. We have proper registration documents, EC, Tax receipts that the house is in our name . But the Municipal Commissioner have occupied the house illegally with the help of my aunt ( dad's sister) and have occupied the house . The rental agreement is created in her name but not registered anywhere. Even the government building is not appearing anywhere . Please guide how should we approach the court . I am looking for a lawyer who can help us file a case against the commissioner and my aunt. I am not looking for an unofficially help. We are ready to pay for the lawyer. Provided we get our house back . We are not 3KM from Nellore. We are almost 200 KM from Nellore . We consulted many Tamilnadu Lawyers. They said its good to consult who is someone close to property. The house is near TADA . But when we consulted the top rated lawyer near TADA , he said he had already taken the opposite side arguing for my aunt( Note, we have not received any legal notice, but they have consulted him). Now we need a lawyer who is not from that place but close to the property. Hence, we chose Nellore . Please let know if you need anymore clarifications. We are not looking for off the court settlement . We looking to file a case and issue a legal notice and vacate my aunt. The commissioner is vacating on the 10th of coming month.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register