Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S Umesh Rao (propreitor)     26 September 2020

Actual facts hidden in petition filed by Cooperative Society.

Hello

I am a victim of taking a Mortgage loan by a credit cooperative society. I agree to have taken the loan by mortagaging my residential house, but the reason for taking this loan is to make an advance payment made to puchase of site/plot formed and marketed by the same cooperative society.

Till date I have repaid back about 80% of the amount which they have adjusted to the interest portion. A meagre amt is shown to repaid against the principal of the loan amt.

My querry to the experts is ,they have hidden all this transaction facts in their petition which they have filed against me in front of the registrar of cooperative society. Infact the prime reason to give me a membership in their society was because I showed interest in buying a plot which they marketed.

After having paid 5lakhs for plot as advance , I waited for more than 3 years to get my plot. It never materialized due to various problems they faced with the land owners for the members were suffering after giving advance and booking a plot with them ..

With regards to the loan availed from the same society, 80% of it is repaid.

My querry to experts is , I am yet to file back my written statement. I want a valuable advice on how to describe to the court about the facts which they have hidden. I have all

the records and receipts to prove my case.

Can I take a recourse Civil/Criminal against them as they have hidden the actual facts.

I admit to have taken the loan by mortagaging my own property but what circumstances I have taken this loan has to be hightlighted in brief.

Kindly Advice.

S Umesh Rao

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register