LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Apurv   25 September 2020

Love marriage

Hi i was in love with someone and that girl promised that she will marry me and we had physical relations and few days she went to see one guy and I knew about and she promised me that she will say no and asked me don't worry baby I love you and I will say no and the moment she came back she started crying that I was in under pressure of family and I had to say yes... then I called a guy and asked he said she didn't tell me anything and she was happy and clicking selfies.. and he also said no to girl now after knowing this when he saw the chat of same day between me and her,... now next day girl is refusing.. she had played with my emotions .. so am I eligible to file any case against her?

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 September 2020

The Supreme Court has declared that “there is no law which prohibits live-in relationship or premarital s*x. Living together is a right to life under Article 21of the Indian Constitution, which guarantees the right to life and liberty as a fundamental right.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register