LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramesh   23 September 2020

Harassment by society management

I am from  Bhopal and been staying in Bangalore for last 15 years, where never felt like an outsider and always have been welcomed/treated by local and surrounding neighbors with whole open heart.

We really liked Bengaluru (felt like home), that’s why we bought a home in a society putting our hard-earned money in 2017.

But my Nebour at ground floor started playing  loud noise music at very late night some time even at 1 am also he smoke at his balcony all the smoke enter at my home he is chain smoker I had requested him many time .but in place of correcting his behaviour he started bullying my family .so I had no option but complain at police station police  not registered the fir but they registered my complain and gave me receipt. Now at my society majority is malayalam about 96%  and he is also malayalam also in management. So he had unnecessary started miss using his power and on daily basses hararrased me using abusive language and he along with management thathend me need help what I can do  on it 

Learning

6 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     23 September 2020

Complain before local municipality /RCS and other authorities followed by legal notice and a complaint before area magistrate.

1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     23 September 2020

You are the owner of that apartment, and for once complaining to Police, you have been asking guidance to stop the other tenants harassing you.   It is left to your wise discretion as you have to live with them for several years in the same compound sharing good and bad.  Not a litigation problem but can be corrected through improving inter personal relationships.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     23 September 2020

Originally posted by : Ramesh
I am from  Bhopal and been staying in Bangalore for last 15 years, where never felt like an outsider and always have been welcomed/treated by local and surrounding neighbors with whole open heart.

We really liked Bengaluru (felt like home), that’s why we bought a home in a society putting our hard-earned money in 2017.

But my Nebour at ground floor started playing  loud noise music at very late night some time even at 1 am also he smoke at his balcony all the smoke enter at my home he is chain smoker I had requested him many time .but in place of correcting his behaviour he started bullying my family .so I had no option but complain at police station police  not registered the fir but they registered my complain and gave me receipt. Now at my society majority is malayalam about 96%  and he is also malayalam also in management. So he had unnecessary started miss using his power and on daily basses hararrased me using abusive language and he along with management thathend me need help what I can do  on it 

1. You are getting carried away by Emotions & Sentiments.

2. WELCOME to the real world AND to the concept of "collective living"

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Adv Rahul Tawade (Lawyer)     23 September 2020

Send a legal notice to the concerned person and society management and then file a complaint against the concerned person and also against the Society in the court for violation of basic rights and disturbing your peaceful life.  

P. Venu (Advocate)     23 September 2020

I am a Malayalee. It is seldom that they gang up to harass any innocent person. May be, there are some misunderstanding to be sorted out.

Ramesh   24 September 2020

I am sorry if my word hurt  you .all person are not same I will change my wording thanks for pointing out .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register