LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Swamy Raj   21 September 2020

Ownership of property

Hi, Raj here, My father purchased land in 1993 by sale deed and pahanis mutated on his name. Other person s trying to interfere on property by fake sale deed that he sold to them in 1996. In between in 2008 he got paattadar passbook as he in pahani from year 1993 to till 2008. Same gifted to mother's name by registration. Actually 1995 it was disputed in court my father got injunction order for his sy number and others for their sy. Number. In meanwhile they threatened my father and stopped him to reach court, and suit was exparte decreed in their favour. Now mother filed suit for declaration, we submitted pahanis registration docs etc, other side they submitted fake sale deed etc. Can we win this case. Please advise. Thanks.

Learning

3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     22 September 2020

It is not certain that Truth always wins.  There are several factors that collectively contribute for success in a court case.  If you can establish the fraud that they have fabricated false sale deed (????), the chances of winning is bright.   However, your counsel can guide you better and the case is already in court, and you can only plead correct facts with documentary evidence.   There is no guarantee/warantee that a case wins even when the claim is genuine.

P. Venu (Advocate)     22 September 2020

The facts, as posted, lacks clarity. Please redraft and post simple facts.

avadhesh Paliwal   21 October 2020

PLEASE IMMIDIATELY CONTACT THE ANY LAWYERS AND COUNTER THE SUIT BECAUSE YOU ARE THE TRUE OWNER OF YOUR LAND OR CONTACT US .....7976339610

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register