Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

santhosh Krish (Customer)     20 September 2020

Unregistered gpa notorized

Hi All,

I need an inputs from the learner counsel on the below issues;

1. My mom is one of the valid holder of family property as listed in family tree.

2. Her family members have created a 200 rs GPA copy pasted her photo and signed by them. My mom is confirming that she has not signed the document

3. With that notorized GPA they are doing the sale deed sign to the buyer and taking the proceedings.

In the above scenario what legal remedies we have to stop them registering?

My question is does the GPA notorized is a valid document to to sign the sale deed? In this case it is a clear case of forged sign without my mom's sign they have gone ahead will there be any limitations etc..

This case belongs to Karnataka

Learning

3 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     21 September 2020

Obtain copy of GPA and file a police complaint for forgery and cheating committed by her parental family .

Besides this, file a suit for declaration and permanent and mandatory injunction for getting the document declared as null and void through a local lawyer.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     21 September 2020

GPA is not a relinquishment deed of the property and still, your mother is co-sharer, and such GPA confirms her rights.  The limitation period is 3 years within the knowledge of the forged document in case of fraud, and contact a local advocate for further remedy.  You may have to make the purchasers also as parties to the suit and may have to obtain an injunction before they occupy or get possession of property.  Take action as immediately as possible.

P. Venu (Advocate)     27 September 2020

Who is the power agent allegedly appointed by the said fake deed?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register