Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sathish Kumar   18 September 2020

credit Card payment

sir,
this is Sathish Kumar, i have worked in a concern til February and after I have started a shop .
my earnings was very low and am struggling to pay my credit card dues . I have sent a request mail to Bank s fir asking some time.but no reply (except ) computerized system mail ) from them.
collection staff are calling continuosly 5 to 6 times daily basis. no body is understanding the situation.
what can I do now sir

Learning

1 Replies

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     19 September 2020

Credit Card dues mount because the same are not paid in time as per your usage. Having used the Credit Card, it is the bounden duty of the Card Holder to repay the same with interest as agreed upon. Recovery staff shall do their duty for recovery of the dues to the bank, as they are specifically employed for that purpose.

You may approach in person the Bank whose to whom the card dues are to be paid and submit a representation giving a realistic repayment schedule explaining your genuine problems.  Bank, in all probability, may accept your proposal after due verification of the facts therein. They may advise you to pay a certain sum of at the beginning.

Kindly note that accepting or not accepting your request is at the sole discretion of the Bank and Card Holder cannot demand the same as a matter of right.

Therefore, approach the Bank and try for amicable settlement, before they take the step of filing of suit.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register