LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajnish Kumar   19 September 2020

Mutation indespensable for housing loan

the bank has rejected my housing loan proposal as mutation has been not done in favour of seller as I know he is the right owner of the property .
is there any alternative(legal way, Uttar Pradesh) to get housing loan on property which mutation yet to be done in favour of seller or primarily mutation to be done in favour of seller then further process for loan which may take too much time in concerned area at Uttar Pradesh.
Thanks

Learning

3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     19 September 2020

The Bank authorities cannot ignore the rules from under sanctioning of loans.  Try in private institutions.

PRASHANT RAJPUT   20 September 2020

Without Mutation, it is complicated to prove the title of the seller therefore Mutation must be done to get loan. Taking house loan from Private I institute is simply losing hard earned money in the form of high interest rate. Don't buy such property which has no legal title of seller declared.

GRD India   27 September 2023

I read your article and I really like it its a very useful and informative article 

https://www.grdindia.in/blog/current-home-loan-interest-rates-in-delhi:-a-guide-2023.html

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register