Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MARKES FRANCES (HR)     18 September 2020

Keeping paying guest while self occupying in a rental house with the owners permission

HI SIR Ma'am , My name is Markes im from Mumbai Maharashtra ,i want to know what all types licences i would need , 1) To start paying guest accommodation business,which all type licence i need for self owned property (flat/bunglow/row-house,or rental apartment Etc..) . 2) which all type licence i need for Keeping paying guest while self occupying in a rental house with the owners permission.... i want to do this business without breaking any type of law whether it is society law /CHS lay or MUM-MAHARASHTRA OR indian law CAN I GET ANY PDF OR LINK OF THE COMPLETE LAW RELATED PAYINGGUESST ACCOMMODATION SERVICE/ STAYING AS A PAYING GUEST LEGAL RIGHTS OF BOTH PARTY'S , AND THE LEGAL AGREEMENT FORMAT FOR PG , AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS ,INFORMATION WHITCH I CAN DOWNLODE OR READ FROM SOME WHERE ... IT WILL BE REALLY HELPFULL , THANKS & REGARDS Sr HR MARKES W FRANCIS (TCS)

Learning

1 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     19 September 2020

Repeated in experts forum as well.

Seek professional services of a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts, guidance and necessary proceeding.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register