LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Md Irfan Raza   13 September 2020

Employment and other statutory payment with pf pensin etc

I have been appointed on Adhoc basis against land in Aug.2014 at Steel Authority of India Limited.with the assurance my service will be regularise on successful completion of Adhoc period.I am mentioning below mentioned facts for your kind perusal of my case. 1.From Aug.2014 to Nov 2018 my employer has not paid a single month salary. In Oct.2018 I have approached the Ministry of Labour and employment then only my due wages for the aforesaid period has been paid on 22.12.2018.The other statutory Payments are still due upon them. On 01.12.2018 my service has been termites arbitrary without assigning any reason and prior notice served to me. Against termination of my service I have raised Industrial dispute before ALC central Dhanbad.The ID ended with the failure of consolation with the schedule "Whether the action of the Management of Chasnalla Colliery of SAIL in stopping the service of Md.Irfan Raza.without any notice/communication,is justified?If not,What relief Md Irfan Raza is entitled for? Now the case is under preceding at CGIT Dhanbad. The employer has also not yet remitted the PF Pension details even after written to the employer as well as PF Authority too. Request you for necessary direction/guidelines for getting my job back as well as PF,pension and other statutory Payments. Thanking you

Learning

3 Replies

Ritesh Maity (Labour Law Advocate)     13 September 2020

Since an industrial disputes have already been initiated before the CGIT, Dhanbad, you need to appear and contest the case. Preferably engage a lawyer, who can represent you and guide you after going through all your documents and assessing merit of the case.

Md Irfan Raza   13 September 2020

Dear Sir,Please let me know what to do for my PF,Pension and other statutory Payments.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     22 September 2020

Originally posted by : Md Irfan Raza
Dear Sir,Please let me know what to do for my PF,Pension and other statutory Payments.

submit written complaint to RPFC.  The liability to deposit PF applies even in case foad-hoc employee.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register