Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mr. Fahad   11 September 2020

Maintenance case

Hi Everybody,

My friend sister filed M C on her husband for her and for her minor daughter in 2013 and judgement came in her favour to get maintenance of 10,000 to wife and 5,000 to child on 2017 but still husband is not paid any to complainants and 5 NBW's are issued for arrest and area Police Station is not taking any action and husband is moving outside very freely therefor complaints has given written representation to various level of police department too take appropriate act but all in vain.

kindly advise..  

Learning

4 Replies

fifageneratorz   12 September 2020

Most importantly, it is fundamental for you to visit fifa21coinsgenerator .club and pick your required creating coins or focuses. Indeed, once getting into the device, try to pick the   fifa 21 generator particular measure of focuses and coins. After snap on the catch Generate, at that point it will take you to the following page.

Mr. Fahad   13 September 2020

Experts Kindly replay...

estranged wife (Housewife)     14 September 2020

I am not a lawyer...this is normal scenario everywhere it seems..warrants are generally not executed by police in maintenance case...happening with me as well ..under iwhich section she has been granted maintenance...u need to mention that for experts to fully guide you..where is she staying ...in matrimonial home or with parents... in case of sec 24 maintenance  order divorce proceedings will not progress unless he pays...so there husband's have no escape ..

FIFA 21 Coins Generator   30 November 2020

Most importantly, it is fundamental for you to visit fifa21coinsgenerator .club and pick your required creating coins or focuses. Indeed, once getting into the device, try to pick the FIFA 21 generator particular measure of focuses and coins. After snap on the catch Generate, at that point it will take you to the following page. Read 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register