LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jambulingam   12 September 2020

Regarding patta name

i have an agricultural land in cuddalore .i am 80 years old .My father had purchased the land and it was transferred to me after his death.i have the original patta with my father's name  as kesava chettiar .but now in the land records site it is mentioned as kesava reddiar .I had tried to get the name corrected but could not get it done till today.I had filed rti  asking for correction of name in the patta in the land records site last year .I had filed for first appeal also but till date no action has been taken.The udr patta has my fathers name as kesava chettiar,My school certificate has name as kesava chettiar,even pan card and passport have the same name .I had produced all the document copies for the correction of name but  there is no action taken so far..I last week sent a friend of mine to go to the taluk office to find out the status of my petition which was filed thrice in the petition processing portal he told me that the taluk office officials want me to come in person to give clarification .I am an aged person with heart and neuro diseases  i can't travel from chennai to cuddalore what should i do? please don't ask me to file a case because it will take much time.I would like to know any other option to get my father's name corrected .

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register