LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gaurav Mundada   06 September 2020

borrowed money

I give my friend 5000 online 7th aug 2019 he said i will returned in 2-3 months he cans respond calls msgs i have proofs online transaction msg chats call recording He said he would return soon

But sometime he was saying "I'm not borrow money why I'll give you"

Before 2-3 months ago he said "i given some one other friend he was not giving me then how I'll give you"

in august month he gives me only 1000
from last 1 year 1 months he was saying I'll give you but give excuses every time can i file case FIR section 420 ? police case

Learning

6 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     06 September 2020

No  offence against your friend is madr out.if your friend is not returning you borrowed money then file recovery suit against him.

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     07 September 2020

Money given as a hand loan was Rs.5000. No documents to prove. He returned Rs.1000. Net amount payable Rs.4000-

Involve common friend/s to recover the amount. 

Filing suit is throwing good money after bad money. You will end up spending much more than Rs.4000 (net payable to you) for filing the suit and sustaining it till the judgement is received (not known when)in your favor.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     07 September 2020

A citizen is entitled to file a complaint and it is the duty of the station officer to consider such facts in the complaint and register the case.   As this is a civil case in between friends, as police are busy in many other activities, they may not evince interest.  Even if you bring pressure at the most they may send a constable, and this is not going to solve your issue, as your friend may become more adamant.  If such is the case many Industrialists might have not fled from the country, and the Nonperforming Advances may not have increased to such a huge extent.   When Govt itself can not recover their own money, a common man can not expect such easy recovery.

Veena Lokanath   07 September 2020

solve through mediation

P. Venu (Advocate)     07 September 2020

The issue is too trivial to be pursued in a civil action. You may take up the matter with the adalat functioning in the local court.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     01 November 2020

You are abusing the resources of this Legal Forum and Misleading & Fooling the experts over here, BY YOUR REPEATED QUERIES ON THE SAME ISSUE. Kindly Avoid.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register