Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VIJAYA SARADHI MAGANTI   29 August 2020

agreement in contract act 1872

In the act it has been defined agreement as

"Every promise and set of promises, forming consideration for each other" is called an agreement.

Here my doubt is regarding

That an agreement mandatorily should require consideration for each other or even if there is no mutual consideration, that is the consideration from only one side also constitutes an agreement??

Because social agreements are also considered to be an agreements where there will be no mutual considerations even they are called as agreements and not as promise..

my major doubt is do agreements require mutual consideration as per definition or even if there is no mutual consideration they are called as agreement??

Learning

3 Replies

airsoftzerrifle   09 September 2020

It is uncommonly intended for trackers to get intrigued long-go shooting to make the most of their schedules. This rifle accompanies a break barrel that can without much of   Ruger AR 556 Scopes  a stretch shoot the .177 gauge pellets.

Keane Riddle   17 September 2020

You are also confusing me because I don’t much about this but it still creating confusion to me. if you get the answer with essay writing lab reviews then please let me know about this so my confusion moves away.

avadhesh Paliwal   29 November 2020

Mutual consideration is compulsory, party would be proved that there was a mutual consent.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register