LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raju   29 August 2020

House site patta

Hello Sir/madam, We are build a house in 2011 in gramakantam land. We have a document name like "నివేసం స్థల స్వాధీన పత్రం" from MRO. Is this d-form patta or House site patta ? How can I get patta for my House With that documet How can I register my home ?

Learning

2 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     30 August 2020

Re draft and repost in English language if you are seeking obligation of experts on this platform.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     30 August 2020

You may plan for a visit to your MRO office and seek such information and those at helpdesk can clarify your doubts within a minute.

Unless the conditions on that certificate or scheme are known, which is a local issue, you can not expect guidance.

Depending on the conditions, nature and circumstances of issuing the patta, transfers can only be made through registered documents if such transfers are legally permissible.

Contact your neighbors also for the proper process of selling if any.

The meaning of the document you are having is "Possession certificate of residential land" and it nowhere suggests you have purchased and you might have occupied government land. or government might have given such authority to occupy such land.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register