LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

madhu (nothing)     29 August 2020

Pension

I filed a case in CAT in the year 2016 with regard to my service matter which is pending for hearing before the bench. Organization filed counter in 2018 and I filed rejoinder for the same in 2018. Briefly the case is about to allow me to switch to GPF Pension from CPF. Based on the Department of Pension order given in Feb 2020 to allow all the employees to switch to GPF I submitted a request letter for the same before 30.5.2020. The matter has to be resolved by the organization before 30.9.2020 as per the OM given by Dept of Pension. But till date I was not given any response in spite of sending email and telephoned. Hence, now I want to submit an additional rejoinder citing above situation as M.A w.r.t O.A already filed by me to request directions of the court to the Organization. But I was informed that in order to file additional rejoinder standing counsel's signature is required. Under this situation is it advisable to wait till 1st October 2020 to know the organization's response or should go ahead with filing O.A instead of M.A seeking Hon'ble tribunal's directions.

Learning

5 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     29 August 2020

Better wait for the orders since covid19 holds up every administrartive decisions.

madhu (nothing)     30 August 2020

Is councel's signature is mandatory for filing additional rejoinder or MA.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 September 2020

You can post the copy of MA by speed post to respondents or get ot received in their office and file MA with proof of delivery.

madhu (nothing)     26 September 2020

Thanks for the reply. But the advocate says that Additional Rejoinder will not get any number like in the case of O.A. hence I cannot see its status in CAT website. He said that he has served notice to the respondents. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 September 2020

case No will  remain the same.    Separate No is given to MA and not to rejoinder.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register