Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yadagiri. K   26 August 2020

Surveyor not doing the Survey after Court orders

Hi Everyone,

Without knowing us my brother sold the Land, so we went to Court and Court gave the judgement in Favour of us..
also Court directed to Revenue department to restore our name in revenue records and give the position.

Revenue department restored our name but they are not doing the survey and not giving the position.
Multiple times we Requested the MRO and Surveyor to do the Survey but there is no response, as other purchuser influencing the Surveyor not to conduct Survey..
please guide me how to proceed further in this issue..
Thankyou

Learning

2 Replies

Vishnu P Sopanam   26 August 2020

give a writ petition in the high court as I did.Court will direct them to survey the land within stipulated time.hope you are through with the formalities and paid the fees for survey in taluk office.

{Balu manikantan} SUBRAMANYAM (Practising Advocate)     26 August 2020

If the high court have ordered for the survey also, then you may send a notice to the concerned authorities stating that a contempt motion will be initiated by you if they do not survey the land within 15 days form the date of receipt of your notice. If they do not abide to your notice you may file a contempt case in the high court against the authorities.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register