LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Imran Pathan   11 August 2020

need Different name and same person affidavit format

my father has death having different name in different documents, some where not adding surname , requesting you give me format that my mother is giving declaration plz help me

Learning

4 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     11 August 2020

Consult a local Notary, he can do the needful and you have to pay fees as per receipt given by him.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     12 August 2020

If the mistake is in the death certificate, which is the only standard document that is authentic, you can make such a correction application with proof of documents with attestation of two gazetted officers and due notarization and get the same from Birth and Death Registrar.

P. Venu (Advocate)     12 August 2020

You have not posted the material facts and the real issue, if any. Such mismatches are quite common in our country and no adverse consequences follow therefrom.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     13 August 2020

Originally posted by : Imran Pathan
my father has death having different name in different documents, some where not adding surname , requesting you give me format that my mother is giving declaration plz help me

What do you intend to convey from opening sentence, inter alia, "my father has death having different name in different documents,..." ?

Vague facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register