LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vishk85   12 August 2020

Signature issue after land registration

My land was sold in May/June'18 to third party and My Father received my money from the third party after land registration.

My father didnot repay the entire amount received from the third party and during recent database verification in MRO office, it was noticed that my signature, thumb impressions and Aadhar copy was not registered properly, so third party is after me to refurnish my details again.

I told them the situation and they waited for some time but since the issue is not resolved, they have filed a complaint against me. I have phone conversation with the broker saying it was my Father who took the money from them. Will i stand any chance to win, if i file a complaint against them since it was not me who took the money ?

Regards, Venkat K.

Learning

7 Replies

{Balu manikantan} SUBRAMANYAM (Practising Advocate)     12 August 2020

The registration is complete. In the registration documents it will be written that you have received the full consideration. And mere not having proper signature thumb impression will not invalidate the sale deed.

If there is anything between you and father you settle it out but do troubling an innocent buyer is not good.

Do not test the law procedures it will bounce back against you.

R.Ranganathan (Advocate)     13 August 2020

You say the sale was registered in 2018. Now in 2020 how you are claiming the money. It is up to you and your father to settle your personal issues.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     13 August 2020

Being educated and residing abroad, what is the use of posting a query repeatedly on the same issue every day?

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     13 August 2020

Repeated story at 

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/civil-issue-211887.asp

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     13 August 2020

Originally posted by : vishk85
My land was sold in May/June'18 to third party and My Father received my money from the third party after land registration.

My father didnot repay the entire amount received from the third party and during recent database verification in MRO office, it was noticed that my signature, thumb impressions and Aadhar copy was not registered properly, so third party is after me to refurnish my details again.

I told them the situation and they waited for some time but since the issue is not resolved, they have filed a complaint against me. I have phone conversation with the broker saying it was my Father who took the money from them. Will i stand any chance to win, if i file a complaint against them since it was not me who took the money ?

Regards, Venkat K.

You are abusing the resources of this Legal Forum and Misleading & Fooling the experts over here, BY YOUR REPEATED QUERIES ON THE SAME ISSUE. Kindly Avoid.

vishk85   13 August 2020

Hi,

Since i realized, my first post was very lengthy and was causing too many diversions, I have synthesized and reposted in the correct group after also realizing i posted in wrong group. I didnot mean to abuse or fool the experts nor waste anyones time.

If you did think so, My sincere Apologies.

~Regards.

P. Venu (Advocate)     13 August 2020

Yes, this is a repeated query. The author is yet to respond to my last posting:

"The facts posted are curious than complex. How come the registration is done in MRO (i.e. Tahsildar Office) than with the SRO? Why you are over dependent on the broker than your own father? How could it be that conveyance deed could be registered by some one else than then the vendor himself? What is the complaint that has been filed - with whom?"  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register