Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Munish kumar   06 August 2020

ragarding registration of marriage on the basis of court protection order

dear sir
with due respect please provide me the information about above mentioned subject .I got married from session court and taken protection in that court order from defendant 4 and 5 now I want to registration under Punjab compulsory act on behalf of court order but tehsildar deying to register my marriage on the basis of court order . they're saying that court order is not sufficient for registering marriage .they also said that provide two members who belongs in relative which is not possible for me .so please provide me any pdf judgement order if possible ..any other sources to registration of my marriage with any case law

Munish kumar

Learning

3 Replies

{Balu manikantan} SUBRAMANYAM (Practising Advocate)     07 August 2020

check whether the rule of  two members witnesses  should be the relative of the bride or groom exists. Approach the district registrar complaining the problem at last you may approach the high court and get a direction to the concerned officer to register the marriage.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     07 August 2020

Originally posted by : Munish kumar
dear sir with due respect please provide me the information about above mentioned subject .I got married from session court and taken protection in that court order from defendant 4 and 5 now I want to registration under Punjab compulsory act on behalf of court order but tehsildar deying to register my marriage on the basis of court order . they're saying that court order is not sufficient for registering marriage .they also said that provide two members who belongs in relative which is not possible for me .so please provide me any pdf judgement order if possible ..any other sources to registration of my marriage with any case lawMunish kumar

@ Munish Kumar,

You have stated in your post, inter alia, that, ".....I got married from session court and taken protection in that court order from defendant 4 and 5......"   can you explain what was the case where you had to approach Session court for getting married and seek protection against some persons ?

P. Venu (Advocate)     07 August 2020

Yes, facts stated are disjointed and confused. Which is the law under which the marriage has been solemnized? What has been the nature of the protection sought and granted by the Sessions Court? Who were the respondents?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register