LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Satyam Boddula   02 August 2020

sell deed valued or not

agriculture property on name of mother, she died ,we are 4 sisters 1brother, brother and sister already sell, after 2 months remaining 2 sisters done rectification deed, 1 sister don't know any thing ,that property I bought, whether it sell deed valued or not.please clarify
Thank you

Learning

7 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     03 August 2020

Please show it to a local advocate and discuss with him as without studying the details, it is not possible to give any precise guidance in legal matters.   To me it appears that you have obtained such sale letters/documents (?) from all three sisters and one brother, and one sister is not knowing about the facts.   Any property has to be divided in metes and bounds among the co-sharers and only after such division and allocation, the co-sharers are entitled to sell their share of land to others.  The sale may be legal up to the extent of their shares but can not bind the share of the only sister.

Satyam Boddula   03 August 2020

thank you sir for giving valuable information

P. Venu (Advocate)     03 August 2020

Please post simple facts; facts as posted lack clarity.

agriculture property in mother name, after she died, property sell sale deed by 4 legal heirs out of 5,to others
1.whether sale deed is valued or not
2.can sell sale deed by 5 legal heirs
3.what is procedure to sell sale deed in this situation
please give me information

P. Venu (Advocate)     03 August 2020

What do you mean by "valued or not" - Or is it 'valid'?

What do you mean by 'rectification' deed - or is it 'relinquishment ' deed? Please come up with clear facts.

sorry it is not valued ,it is valid, thank you

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     03 August 2020

Originally posted by : Satyam Boddula
agriculture property in mother name, after she died, property sell sale deed by 4 legal heirs out of 5,to others1.whether sale deed is valued or not2.can sell sale deed by 5 legal heirs3.what is procedure to sell sale deed in this situationplease give me information

Q 1 .Whether sale deed is valued or not ?

Ans. 1. No sale deed can be registered in the absence of consideration (valuation).

Q 2 Can sell sale deed by 5 legal heirs ?

Ans 2. Rewrite your question. It's not clear.

LRs of deceased titleholder shall have to get the property mutation sanctioned in their favour. to become owner and authorised to dispose.

Q 3 What is procedure to sell sale deed in this situation ?

Ans 3 Rewrite your question. It's not clear. However, seek professional guidance for improving your knowledge qua procedure.

Sale deed can not be sold.

Sale Deed is a document executed by vendor in favour of vendee for a consideration which authorise transfer of property in the name of vendee (purchaser).

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register