LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suresh (Owner)     01 August 2020

Maharashtra association of apartments act

I am registered member of an Apartment building with only 6 members, in Pune City. The Deed of Agreement  & Apartment Association is duly registered some 20 year's back .Also it's conveyance is made & bye-laws are formed.  The building has a common scooter garage , owned jointly by all 6 members. The Garage is fully covered & usable as a tenement, but it is not mentioned as a full member of The Association, in the Deed of Agreement.

Now some members, with vested interests, are trying to Re-register the Association of Apartments, as a Co-Op housing Society. They can muster a majority consent of 4 members. Since I was resisting this move, they now have plans to illegally introduce the sons of 3 members in the Deed of Apartment & make the above change on-line by taking undue advantage of new Act passed by Government of Maharashtra , which enables them to register the society on-line.

My query is that is this legal? Kindly guide me. Also let me know how I could prevent the above illegal action, if I am deliberately dropped out of the the meeting to be held shortly for taking final decision in the matter.

Learning

1 Replies

Nikita Parekh   04 August 2020

Kindly mail your query to nikita.parekh75@gmail.com

for Appropriate Legal Recourse

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register