LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanket Kitey   29 July 2020

Bakshispatra rejection

Can Revenue Inspector reject my application of bakshispatra as the land is not earned by my father rather it is passed on by my grandfather to my father and now to me from my father?

Learning

4 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     29 July 2020

Hello,

You have to state the reason on which ground he has rejected your application. However if revenue inspector has rejected your bakshipatra then you can appeal it before tahsildar for effecting entry.

Thanks Sir for ur reply. The reason being for rejection is that it is not bought by my father on his own but is just transferred from my grandfather to him. 

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     29 July 2020

Originally posted by : Sanket Kitey
Can Revenue Inspector reject my application of bakshispatra as the land is not earned by my father rather it is passed on by my grandfather to my father and now to me from my father?

1. IF property of Grandfather was passed on to Father, via a WILL or Court Order and THEN due to which was consequently mutated in name of Father, THEN such Revenue Record shall be legally Final for all purposes.

2. Based on above Father can execute a proper Stamp Duty paid & Registered "Gift Deed" in favor of his Son, and Revenue officials have no jurisdiction to refuse registration of same.

3. IF the Revenue officials are adamant, THEN file a petition before the local Civil Court, for appropriate directions to the Revenue officials to register Gift Deed and duly tranfer /mutate it.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Thanks for the Swift reply. Everthing is in order, even registrar approved and all the challans are paid. Just pending approval from revenue department, as they rejected stating gift deed can happen only when father has buyed himself and not transfered by grandfather.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register