Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harendra Kumar (A Practicing Lawyer)     22 July 2020

Jurisdiction

Dear Sir,

My queries related to RERA Jurisdiction, if a company registered with Delhi (ROC) and project is related to Rajasthan. The project is ongoing or not. I do not have any information. In regard can I filed a case before NCT RERA, yes or not, and which section is deal.    

Learning

4 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     23 July 2020

Hello,

As per me you can either file complaint in Rajeasthan or in Delhi jurisdiction. 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     23 July 2020

In this digital age, complaints can be filed through online to R.E.R.A. through its website. 

Harendra Kumar (A Practicing Lawyer)     23 July 2020

Dear Sir,

Thanks for the reply, My case can be admitted by the RERA Authority when the project in Jaipur, Rashthan, what is the ground and which section deal for these issues. Unfortunately, I am unable to trace it.

Thanks a lot, Sir.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     24 July 2020

Delhi and Jaipur RERA have the jurisdiction.

If you are located in Delhi/ NCR and feel so, may contact me for any sort of assistance, guidance or proceeding at : Chamber No 647, Lawyer's Chamber Block, Dwarka Courts Complex, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075 Cell # 9891152939 or email: majjagdish@yahoo.com.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register