Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRADEEP KUMAR (ADVOCATE)     07 July 2010

All India Bar council Exam

Sir 

I have pass out LLb on feb-2010 and enrolled at bar council Kerala on 25 April 2010, and started practice from the next day onwards in Kollam Bar, and put two Vakkalath also with my sign and roll number. Now the bar council of India introduced the all India bar council exam. Is it must for me to continue my practice as an advocate. Please give me a clear answer sir......there is news that, all students pass out in the academic year 2009-2010 should write the exam, even if they have already enrolled.   Can anybody give authentically valid information? please......

Learning

5 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     08 July 2010

Dear Pradeep,

The Bar Council Exam is mandatory only for those persons who graduate in the Academic Year 2009-10. 

From your note it seems that your academic year was 2008-2009 and you gave supplementary and cleared the same in February 2010 and got yourself enrolled with the Kochi Bar council in April 2010.

PLEASE BE SURE THAT YOU NEED NOT GIVE ANY BAR EXAM.  YOUR ENROLMENT IS GOOD ENOUGH.  HAVE A NICE AND FLOURISHING PRACTICE.

PRADEEP KUMAR (ADVOCATE)     08 July 2010

Thank you very much Adv.R.Ramachandran sir

Satish Kumar Goud (Advocate)     08 July 2010

dear sajid

Who ever made the party is to protect our hindu culture.. ofcourse there will be one person who want to protect the culture so thats why he might have started a party or organization to protect the hindu culture...like muslims they have waqk board or taliban or some other simi or other some organizations.

as you quoted about ajantha and khajuraho...it doesnt say that by watching them you should do the same thing ...it says the pictures which are in ajantha or khajuraho...shows that this is nothing but creation..but you should do it legally like getting married. ok

Shivsena doesnt kill anyone who doesnt pracitce hindu culture like taliban what they are doing just they protesting and sending message to youth of india that this is not our culture we should save and protect the hindu culture ok

Pritpaul Singh (Student)     09 July 2010

Sir

I have passed 3 year LLB from Punjab University (Regular couse) in 2010. What is the procedure for enrollment to Bar Counci of Punjab and Haryana High Court. Are there any exams. What are the forms/application formats and from where can i arrange these. Would i be able to sit for various judicial services exams in case i do not get enrollment as an advocate.

Thanks and regards

Pritpaul Singh

ashok kokate (law graduate)     11 October 2010

sir ,

I completed   my LLB from nagpur university in 1989. But not yet enroolled.. Now i am interested in doing practice. so is it compulsory to give all india bar counsil exam for enrollment...

or is any exumption for me to give this exam..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register