Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sri balaji Vinoda   17 July 2020

sir i am stroke survivour do i have any rights in fathers propery i am elder son of my father

respected sir/madam: i am vinoda kumar v i am 34yrs old and elder son of my father (govt retired sbi employee) i am unemployed do i have any legal rights in father own property... my father isnt giving me any assets he is helping only my brother nd sister plz kindly help me out in this issue sir

Learning

9 Replies

Sunayana Chhabra   18 July 2020

You don't have any right in the father's own property. You have right in your ancestral property only. Feel free to contact at sunayana122@gmail.com for further assistance.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     18 July 2020

In case the property was acquired by your father from his own earning/ savings he may or may not give to any part / share 

However, you have equal share in ancestral property.

Sir, he has stated in his query that it is his father's own property. Kindly read the query again. Further I have suggested him that he cannot take any action against his father. When I state that he cannot take any action then how can it be said that I am soliciting him. It would have been a different matter if I had told him to take action going against the law.

Go through the sentence again. He would have used 'Father's property' instead of 'father's own property' if he had no knowledge about it. I think you feel jealousy that's why instead of giving reply to the queries, you are fighting with other advocates. It would be better for you not to feel jealous and use this platform for giving proper replies to the queries.

When you're not practicing law in India then why you are wasting your time and time of others. Mind your business and don't feel jealous.
1 Like

Yes, I have seen whose advices are foolish. Instead of giving proper reply, you went on explaining the meaning of bulb beshumaar and then gave no legal reply. Such replies are called foolish reply. When you give such reply, you not only waste your own time as well as time of others. So remember not to be jealous in future and not to give foolish reply.

P. Venu (Advocate)     18 July 2020

You cannot have any rights in the property unless it is ancestral. Your health or physical conditions may not of any relevance in the context.

Advocate Abhishek Sinha (Advocate)     18 July 2020

As professionals we must maintain the decorum on such public platforms and respect each other's replies too. I am not regular on LCI but reading the aforesaid conversations may not portray a professoinal picture. smileyenlightened 

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     19 July 2020

Dear Queriest,\

Please be guided by the clarification given by Shri Dr J C Vashista.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register