LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KHALID WAQUAR ABID (aaa)     19 July 2020

Disparity in voluntarily retirement policies

I was released by Air India in March 2016. At that time, i was not eligible for Voluntarily retirement.

After 1 year of release, new policy was formed in 2017. As per that i am eligible for Voluntarily retirement and its benefits.

I requested company to consider me as a Voluntarily retired as per 2017 policy and release order for providing me benefits. But HR refused.

But the right of getting benefits should be the same within the same organisation irrespective of release time of different employees under different policies.

Is it not violation of Article 16?

How should i proceed in this situation?

Learning

5 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     19 July 2020

Facts posted suggest no discrimination. However, there is no harm in making a representation or convincing the employees'union in taking up the issue.

chingarihackss   21 July 2020

The application highlights inclining news, photographs, status recordings, and significantly more for clients. Chingari App is accessible in various dialects, including free chingari generator English, Hindi, Bangla, Gujarati, Marathi, Kannada, Punjabi, Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, and others.

KHALID WAQUAR ABID (aaa)     21 July 2020

It means there is no legal stand?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     21 July 2020

rep[eated

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/inadverdently-resigned-instead-of-voluntarily-retirement-211330.asp

S.K. Mittal Labour Law Advisor   25 July 2020

What does the clause, according to which you are eligible, says ? - S K Mittal Labour & Industrial Lawyer Delhi/NCR 9319956443, 8077779793 skmittal.labourlaw@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register