LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tarun Yadav (Manager (Finance))     18 July 2020

Can a owner work as a labour in his own firm and claim pf

Can an owner/director/partner/proprietor work as a labor in his own firm and claim PF?

Learning

9 Replies

Tarun Yadav (Manager (Finance))     19 July 2020

It shows your mental level. please don't reply if you don't understand the things. its a platform to discuss serious things and not a platform to post your shayaris and doing time pass.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     19 July 2020

Originally posted by : Tarun Yadav
Can an owner/director/partner/proprietor work as a labor in his own firm and claim PF?

1. "IF" firm owner is shown as "Employee" in the Salary Registers, THEN such employee is liable for PF /ESIC deduction and not deducting PF /ESIC would amount to prosecutable offence.   There is no legal bar for an Owner to work & collect Salary in his own Firm.

2. Check the employee records declared under the local Shops & Establishment Act, for above purposes.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Thanks for Guiding Sir.

A nympho like you don't deserve a reply but for the sake of other people out here let me disclose the purpose:

Recently my organization received a complaint from one of the bidders that another bidder who is the owner of the company signed a bid document in the capacity of director, found to be shown in EPF documents as labor. Consequently, complainants want that firm should be declared disqualified in technical scrutiny on the ground of giving false information/hiding facts. Thus I asked questions for the research & better understanding of this technical purpose.

P. Venu (Advocate)     19 July 2020

What are the facts? What is the context?

Sir, Recently my organization received a complaint from one of the bidders that another bidder who is the owner of the company signed a bid document in the capacity of director, found to be shown in EPF documents as labor. Consequently, complainants want that firm should be declared disqualified in technical scrutiny on the ground of giving false information/hiding facts. Thus I asked questions for the research & better understanding of this technical purpose.

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/can-a-owner-work-as-a-labour-in-his-own-firm-and-claim-pf-211407.asp

Recently my organization received a complaint from one of the bidders that another bidder who is the owner of the company signed a bid document in the capacity of director, found to be shown in EPF documents as labor. Consequently, complainants want that firm should be declared disqualified in technical scrutiny on the ground of giving false information/hiding facts. Thus I asked questions for the research & better understanding of this technical purpose.

P. Venu (Advocate)     19 July 2020

The question is whether it is a mistake or mischief. This aspect needs to be verified.

Tarun Yadav (Manager (Finance))     20 July 2020

THATS WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IF IT IS A MISCHIEF THEN WHAT LAW/ARGUE WE CAN APPLY WHILE DISQUALIFYING THE BIDDER SO THAT IF HE GOES TO TAKE  LEGAL REMEDY THAN WE SHOULD HAVE SOLID BASE TO COUNTER.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register