Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil Sharma   09 July 2020

Threatening to kill my old parents 71years old living alone

Respected Sir/ Mam

I am attaching the complaint I had filed to conecrned Police station to SHO, SP DC DGP CS.

I had requested to file FIR but they did not file, personally spoken to SHO,SP office, DGP office CS Office but nothing has happened. They have just linked this case to another things as there is land dispute also.

Police has filled a normal case of 107/150. Your are requested to please look in to this application and suggest me the way forward.

Attachment is as below

Anil Vatshyan anilvatshyan@gmail.com

May 17, 2020, 4:21 PM

to police.hamirpur-hp

To,
SHO 
Sadar Police Station Hamirpur
Hamirpur HP.
Sir, With due respect, I am writing this on behalf of my father, the below request is for your kind consideration as I am unable to come down to HP due to Corona pandemic and do not want to put another in problem.Request you to please take appropriate steps so that they have the feeling that they are not alone during this period of pandemic. Sir your urgent intervention required.

Sir this is to state that I Sarwan Kumar age 70 years and my wife Kamlesh Kumari age 65 years lives alone at Village Bhiunt PO Bharthian Tehsil and distt Hamirpur HP. My only son is working outside Himachal Pradesh.
We stay sick and having our treatment form Chandigarh as well as Hamirpur for heart and eye problems. My wife is also having treatment from Chandigarh as well as Hamirpur. My wife has also gone through Major surgery some years back.

Sir as on dated 15/05/2020  at 5 PM we were returning home from our fields to home, while returning home our neighbors Mrs Raj lata  wife of Amrit lal, Amrit Lal and their son Pankaj Sharma stopped our way and started abusing loudly on mere asking this their son caught me from my collar and hit me loudly along with his parents, I got down and i cried then his parents took him away. they all also threatened us that whenever they get chance they will kill entire family which they tried earlier also.
Sir we are alone at home and no one is there we can discuss with because they do not listen any one. we are in doubt  that they can hurt or harm us at any point of time. We request you to that being a competent authority book a case against these three under section of IPC 347,323,504 and 506 as non bailable crime, so that everyone has the feeling of safety and security with law.
Thanks
                                                                           Your's Faithfully
                                                                          Sarwan Kumar S/O Late Tulsi                                                                                Ram and Kamlesh Kumari w/O                                                                              Sarwan Kumar Village Bhiunt                                                                                  PO Bharthian T/D Hamirpur HP
                                                                          9910410053(Anil sharma)

May 23, 2020, 12:49 PM

to Hamirpurdgp-hpcs-hpDCpolice.hamirpur-hp

Respected All
First of all thank you very much for early response by our respected police team for visiting on spot as on Tuesday dated 19th May 2020 as per my request through mail as on dated 17th May 2020( Sunday)
Police (IO) had visited the spot and as per the witness they clearly told to the  police party that Mrs. Rajlata Mr. Amrit Lal and their son Mr. Pnkaj Sharma aged 35 Years attacked with sharp weapon called Darat  used for cutting. Even witness told that  Pankaj sharma and his parents clearly attacked on Mr. Sarwn Kumar aged 71 years and his wife Mrs. Kamlesh Kumari aged 65 while returning home from their fields,both are under treatment documents shown to IO- Police party.
Basis on the actual witness on spot attacking party must be booked under attempt to murder case but unfortunately this had not happened. One more thing I would like to bring your kind notice that neither the party was called to police station except Mr. Amrit Lal not they have produced to any Magistrate for Jamanat (Bail)

A simple case has been file against Amrit lal & Party. This will increase their confidence that there is no rule of law and they have the right to do whatever they wants to do.
It is also stated and requested that please also authorize to IO to took full responsibilities of my old parents for their safety and police must ensure that this will not happen again in near future. 
I would request you all that please rebook this case under attempt to murder(307) as their intentions was to kill my old parents, they can kill my family also, otherwise in near future no one will give witness for any crime if such things happen at police/investigating level. there are so many things to discuss but can not write.

Copy of FIR and witness statement is also required. Please be noted that this is not an land dispute this is clearly a case of attempt to murder so please do not club this case with a case of land dispute.

Once again I would request you to please do the right needful and we as  a common indian will come out this mentality that police do not do their proper work. For any clarification you all are free to call to get more details if you want.
Thanks & Regards

May 17, 2020, 4:21 PM

to police.hamirpur-hp

To,
SHO 
Sadar Police Station Hamirpur
Hamirpur HP.
Sir, With due respect, I am writing this on behalf of my father, the below request is for your kind consideration as I am unable to come down to HP due to Corona pandemic and do not want to put another in problem.Request you to please take appropriate steps so that they have the feeling that they are not alone during this period of pandemic. Sir your urgent intervention required.

Sir this is to state that I Sarwan Kumar age 70 years and my wife Kamlesh Kumari age 65 years lives alone at Village Bhiunt PO Bharthian Tehsil and distt Hamirpur HP. My only son is working outside Himachal Pradesh.
We stay sick and having our treatment form Chandigarh as well as Hamirpur for heart and eye problems. My wife is also having treatment from Chandigarh as well as Hamirpur. My wife has also gone through Major surgery some years back.

Sir as on dated 15/05/2020  at 5 PM we were returning home from our fields to home, while returning home our neighbors Mrs Raj lata  wife of Amrit lal, Amrit Lal and their son Pankaj Sharma stopped our way and started abusing loudly on mere asking this their son caught me from my collar and hit me loudly along with his parents, I got down and i cried then his parents took him away. they all also threatened us that whenever they get chance they will kill entire family which they tried earlier also.
Sir we are alone at home and no one is there we can discuss with because they do not listen any one. we are in doubt  that they can hurt or harm us at any point of time. We request you to that being a competent authority book a case against these three under section of IPC 347,323,504 and 506 as non bailable crime, so that everyone has the feeling of safety and security with law.
Thanks
                                                                           Your's Faithfully
                                                                          Sarwan Kumar S/O Late Tulsi                                                                                Ram and Kamlesh Kumari w/O                                                                              Sarwan Kumar Village Bhiunt                                                                                  PO Bharthian T/D Hamirpur HP
                                                                          9910410053(Anil sharma)

May 23, 2020, 12:49 PM

to Hamirpurdgp-hpcs-hpDCpolice.hamirpur-hp

Respected All
First of all thank you very much for early response by our respected police team for visiting on spot as on Tuesday dated 19th May 2020 as per my request through mail as on dated 17th May 2020( Sunday)
Police (IO) had visited the spot and as per the witness they clearly told to the  police party that Mrs. Rajlata Mr. Amrit Lal and their son Mr. Pnkaj Sharma aged 35 Years attacked with sharp weapon called Darat  used for cutting. Even witness told that  Pankaj sharma and his parents clearly attacked on Mr. Sarwn Kumar aged 71 years and his wife Mrs. Kamlesh Kumari aged 65 while returning home from their fields,both are under treatment documents shown to IO- Police party.
Basis on the actual witness on spot attacking party must be booked under attempt to murder case but unfortunately this had not happened. One more thing I would like to bring your kind notice that neither the party was called to police station except Mr. Amrit Lal not they have produced to any Magistrate for Jamanat (Bail)

A simple case has been file against Amrit lal & Party. This will increase their confidence that there is no rule of law and they have the right to do whatever they wants to do.
It is also stated and requested that please also authorize to IO to took full responsibilities of my old parents for their safety and police must ensure that this will not happen again in near future. 
I would request you all that please rebook this case under attempt to murder(307) as their intentions was to kill my old parents, they can kill my family also, otherwise in near future no one will give witness for any crime if such things happen at police/investigating level. there are so many things to discuss but can not write.

Copy of FIR and witness statement is also required. Please be noted that this is not an land dispute this is clearly a case of attempt to murder so please do not club this case with a case of land dispute.

Once again I would request you to please do the right needful and we as  a common indian will come out this mentality that police do not do their proper work. For any clarification you all are free to call to get more details if you want.
Thanks & Regards

Learning

4 Replies

Adv Shivani Kashyap   17 July 2020

your number???

tunnglepcs   17 July 2020

The Shares melds a tight endorsement control that permits each Tunngler to pick the basic envelopes and apportion get to rights. The implanted download regulator bolsters continuing of carelessly completed/partitioned downloads. It utilizes its own show and its own advantages the chairmen framework and is proposed to tunngle download be totally autonomous of Windows record sharing.

Saurav Sharma (Practicing Advocate at New Delhi)     18 July 2020

Hi Mr. Anil Sharma!

I have gone through the entire documents uploaded about you, and following is my advise to you:

Firstly, a criminal complaint is more formulated in nature. The complaints lodged by you lacks the essence in terms of communication of complete facts, and how the offence of attempt to murder is made out as per law. I advise you to approach a professional in getting police complaints drafted.

Secondly, once the first step is completed, you appraoch the CMM of the appropriate jurisdiction of that area to seek his intervention in getting the FIR registered under the offence of attempt to murder and other offences made out against them. Besides this, file a writ petition before the High Court of the appropriate jurisdiction to seek protection orders so that if you really feel there is a threat from these persons to your parents, an order can be sought to direct the local police station to assign one beat officer for their protection.  

Anil Sharma   20 July 2020

its 7973773946

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register