LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajiv Bahl   14 July 2020

dda stf

i submitted a complaint about illegal construction to dda special task force, they acknowledged the complaint, found illegal construction however are not demolishing it despite many requests. what can i do now.

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 July 2020

You can send cc opies to the concerned district collector and ministry of concern.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     14 July 2020

Originally posted by : Rajiv Bahl
i submitted a complaint about illegal construction to dda special task force, they acknowledged the complaint, found illegal construction however are not demolishing it despite many requests. what can i do now.

1. The Final irrefutable solution is to file a Writ Petition in state HC, seeking law compliance directions to the DDA authorities and file their compliance affidavit in Court.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Harendra Kumar (A Practicing Lawyer)     29 July 2020

Above said explanation is very well,

Both options is very well but if alternative remedies is available i.e. DDA (Municipal Authority or Development Authority as the case may be). If your matter is adjudicated by the authority then you should file an appeal against adjudication order.

However, if you cannot be filed above said then it is a better option provided by Mr. Agarwal Ji. Hope so you will be received fruitful result in this regard.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register