LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikram Soni   04 July 2020

sanctioned post

I am working As DEO with in Health Society headed by chief minister. Under centrally sponsored scheme on contractual basis.
my initial joining in entry level pay. after 5 year allowed D.A allowance

When I claim regarding regularization. Dept said that my post is not sanctioned post.

can any one brief about Sanctioned Post.

Learning

4 Replies

sribhusan sukla (Free Legal Consultations)     04 July 2020

From your query it is clear that the organisation is managed  by the governing body of the Society under Chairmanship of the Chief Minister. Further from your input it is seen that these are sanctioned posts of Government.. From this it is inferred that the society runs from grant-in-aid received from Government. In such a case when there are sanctioned posts of Government, they will be governed under the guidelines of your Government in regularisation of contractual post in which you have been appointed. In alternative, if the post has not been sanctioned with approval of Government in Finance Department of your State but from the corpus fund of the  Society, its regularisation shall be as per decision of the society on the matter and  if any such decision has already been taken, the same shall be applicable to you.

1 Like

Vikram Soni   04 July 2020

Respected Sir

kindly brief about sanctioned Post.

I do nt under stand about my post is sanctioned is or not

sribhusan sukla (Free Legal Consultations)     04 July 2020

Creation of post in government office is executive power of government. The salary is paid from consolidated fund of India. You are working in a Society which is different from government. So they say it is not a sanctioned post. Then issue is who created thepost. If it is Society post, it will be governed by the rules followed by this Government Society, which is an agency of the government but not the government itself. So you are not a government employee.
2 Like

Vikram Soni   05 July 2020

Thanks Sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register