LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kapil   30 June 2020

Lost bike

I have lost my bike but it was recovered within 2 days by local police. Report is already forwaded to court by local police,but I have not received any "N.O.C." from court,due to lockdown.Now my bike is at police station I want to get it from there. After lockdown Court was agin closed due to postive case of Corona I have contacted my lawyer he told me that work will be done within 3 days but after that he's not picking my call. kindly help on this is there any other way to collect release order.

Learning

3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     01 July 2020

Congratulate your stars for getting back the stolen bike and have patience as such procedure is mandatory as per law.  In certain circumstances like lockdown, the process may not go as you expected.  (Even in normal time getting back stolen vehicle even after two months is a great achievement)

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     01 July 2020

You raised the query a month ago, still not released the bike. Just u need to approach the court and check if your lawyer really filed any application for release of bike. Simply write an application for release of bike and mentions details, submit to the magistrate and get police report from P/S  ,file the olice report and get release order,,,no rocket science in that

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     04 July 2020

Submit an application to the Court via e-mail through a lawyer, if you are unable. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register