Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Praveen Sharma   30 June 2020

Company not paying F&F, Relieving Letter and Form-16 as per appointment letter !

Hello All,

I am Praveen, i need an expert guidance. I was working with 55+ year old indian manufacturing company. I resigned from the company on 25th April as per mentioning notice period according to the appointment letter.

But till today i am chasing over mails, company not ready to give my April 2020, May2020 salary, Paid Leave amount , Expenses, Form-16 and Relieving Letter which is mention as per appointment letter. Even they are not respondong.

In mails, i am chaising for F&F as per appointment letter. In such condition they hold my salaries and doing blackmailing over my own hardcore money and forcing me to settle F&F by taking one month salary else forget.

I have all written mutually signed documents but still they doing harrasment by not responding, misbehaving and holding my salaries.

kindly guide from past 3 months i don't have any earning.

Regards,
Praveen Sharma
email: praveen.sharmaa1@gmail.com

Learning

2 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     30 June 2020

Hello,

You have to take legal action action against your company. Issue legal notice for recovery of all dues and compensation and later on approach labour court and file complaint against the company.

Ritesh Maity (Labour Law Advocate)     30 June 2020

Before approaching court of law, it is advisable to send a legal notice to the company demanding all dues including full and final settlement. However, try to also judge the present situation of the company under this pandemic and see if the company is 'really' going through any financial crunch or not.

Prima facie, it looks like you are entitled to salary as well as gratuity along with leave encashment and other benefits, if any.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register