Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ganesan (sa)     07 July 2010

How to get pending salary - from a college

Hi,

I was selected as Lecturer through proper method (from employment seniority, Technical-Interview, personal Interview etc.,) for a Leave Vacancy in a Govt Aided college in Coimbatore.  I was appointed as UGC Scale Lecturer.  During my service, I got eligibility to work as Lecturer from Bharathiar University (verity which the college is affiliated).

After join and complete my service for a period of almost 5+ months in the year of 1997 - until now (2010), I am not receive a single cent as my salary for my service.  I remind the college management/office serveral times by written letters, petitions, and in-person request.  But, totally nothing is work-out.

Finally, I requested through RTI (through Director of Collegeiate Education-Chennai) to know what is happeneing,  but there is no reply for that also - even there is a direction from Joint-Director of Collegiate Education Coimbatore to the College.

Can any one give me how to proceed further? Do I need to go by Human Rights?

Thank you for your support.

with best regards,
Ganesan

Learning

3 Replies

Basavaraj (Asst, Manager-Legal)     07 July 2010

please file compalint against that Collage before the RTI Commission. there they have to ask without file.

ganesan (sa)     09 July 2010

Thank you Basavaraj.

Can I directly proceed to RTI Commission?  or Do I need to go for 1st Appeal, 2nd Appeal etc.,

Also, is there any ONLINE submission?  Because, currently I'm in abroad.

Thanks for your support.

with best regards,

Ganesan.

Ambadas-Unde (Service)     14 July 2010

Under RTI application you have to wait for 30 days to receive information.

After this date, you can file 1st appeal within 30 days.   if you don't receive anything within 30 days (45 days with reason for delay) of 1st appeal,   you can file 2nd appeal within 90 days to the RTI Commissioner.

Since you have ample record of requests and follow up, you may directly complain to RTI Commissioner as suggested by Shri Basavraj instead of going in for 2nd appeal.    Pls give clear details of party's responsible for denying information/salary payment to you as well as clearly specify your request i.e. about salary payment to you and  demand imposition of penalty under Sec.20 of RTI ACT for voilating legal provision.    You may send by post a copy of the complaint  to the PIO as well as  related officials of college.     You may receive your salary before RTI Commissioner takes up case for hearing.    No wise person would like to appear before Commissioner for voilation of Law.

You may simultaneously get information by RTI application  from UGC reg yr service details as the concerned College must have been required to furnish information of leave vacancy payments. 

Regards - Ambadas

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register