Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shree. ( Advocate.)     04 July 2010

An Indian Company .... Guess The Name???

An Indian Company .... Guess The Name???????????

Watch below the ppt presentation

Learning

8 Replies

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     05 July 2010

Very Nice presentation Sir.

It is our beloved INDIA INCOPORATION.

Every Indian knows this fact. Illeterates or villagers know better than us. One of the Member who was Zonal Commander of Naxal movement is from my area and against him roughly 70 criminal cases are pending. Presently he is in jail. In spite of knowing all these things people have voted for him wishfully.

(Guest)

IT IS "INDIAN JUDICIAL COMPANY" WHICH IS FULL OF LACUNA.

NOTHING IS SPECIAL IN YOUR PRESENTATION AND NO USE OF THIS PRESENTATION.  IT IS ONLY MADE BY ANY PAGEMAKER. 

What is so new in it? Everyone knows that power politics is going on due to number game for majority and criminals are treated as innocent till when not penalised finally by the Supreme Court since the trial goes for 20-50 years and thereafter mercy appeal before President who himself do not take any decision and parliament or ministery recommends the side of these criminal due the their political partnership and this endles episode goes long life like "SAAS-BAHU TV SERIALs"  so they enjoy equal rights like other common citizens.

If the trial completes as early as possible so there will be no way for criminals to context election and they cannot go in Parliament or anywhere.  So first it is due to judicial lacuna where Advocates also helps to them by using many tricks and if judges also involved in corruption of taking bribe from criminals and their Advocates so one day that criminals becomes Member of Parliament and makes the law and that judges and lawyers have to follow them.

JUDICIARY IS THE HEAD WHICH CAN CONTROL ENTIRE BODY BUT IF THE HEAD IS ONLY HEADACHE THAN EVERY PART BECOMES SICK.

IF HIGHLY QUALIFIED AND RESPONSIBLE LAWYERS AND JUDGES DON'T DO ANYTHING TO RESTRICT THE CRIMINALS FOR NOT TO BECOME THE LAW MAKER MEBERS OF PARLIAMENT SO IT WILL BE A MADNESS TO EXPECT THAT THE CRIMINALS THEMSELVES MAKE SUCH RULE TO RESTRICT THEMESELVES.

MAKE ANY SUCH PRESENTATION WHICH CAN GIVE A WAKE UP CALL TO THE SOUL OF THE JUDGES AND LAWYERS AND CAN MAKE THEM AWARE OF THEIR RESPONSIBILITY AND EXPECTATION OF THEIR JOB.  THIS IS THE LACUNA DUE TO WHICH THE CRIMINALS ARE BECOMING OUR LAW MAKERS.

(Guest)

Instead of giving a lecture presentation to others and teaching their duties we should always make aware our own community to be responsible for their duty than only we can teach and expect from others.

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     05 July 2010

our Lok sabha

Daksh (Student)     05 July 2010

Our Constituion and norms prevalent in the distressed, fragmented,class concious, me first you nothing society.

Best Regards

Daksh

S.Sabarinadh (Student)     06 July 2010

Our very beloved parliament - the bones mentioned inside our monarch - the Constitution.....................

Let me thank the exceptional ideology of creating such a beautiful presentation and my haughty congrats for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And obviously those bones are the abode of paroxysm, factionism, communalism and a lot more shameful acts as your statitics boasts out......................

if it is a question that could we do anything against it ???????????????????

As the answer i could say a simple story..............

When the sikhs were agitating in the past the IPS officers in the Punjab took an unofficial decision to supress those and hence it was the start of sucess..........

Likewise if the judiciary form the same iam sure that we could make the change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Basavaraj (Asst, Manager-Legal)     06 July 2010

YES OUR LOK SHOBA

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     06 July 2010

Yes I do agree with Mr. S.Sabarinadh,

Extra judicial work with a sincere motive is the answer. Now situation has been vitiated beyond control

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register