LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amar Mishra   22 June 2020

Regarding exra marital affair with mutual consent

I need to know that in a case of extra marital affair with mutual consent, what points must be envisaged / drafted on compromise outside of the court.

Learning

4 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     22 June 2020

Originally posted by : Amar Mishra
I need to know that in a case of extra marital affair with mutual consent, what points must be envisaged / drafted on compromise outside of the court.

1. IF extra marital affair was with mutual consent, THEN there is no need for any compromise of any kind, more so since such affairs fall under live-in-relationship and SC has said that it is not an offence of any type.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

N. Sivaprakash, Chennai 984099 (Advocate)     22 June 2020

I agree with the view of Mr. Hemant Agarwal.

P. Venu (Advocate)     22 June 2020

What are the facts? What is the context?

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     23 June 2020

Originally posted by : Amar Mishra

@ Amar Mishar,

Your post is ambigous and vague as "...in a case of extra marital affair with mutual consent..." what do you intend to convey ? Is it regarding "extra marital affair" or "mutual consent" ? However, in either of the cirmcumstances "no" case is made out.

What is the "compormise",  which you intend to draft for "outside of the Court" ??

I concur with the opinion and advise of expert Mr. Hemant Agarwal.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register