LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prashanth P   22 June 2020

Should we pay extra money for Land Surveyors

Surveyor asking 2000rs for surveying 5cents land. is this normal?can they demand for money. please clarify

Learning

9 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     22 June 2020

Originally posted by : Prashanth P
Surveyor asking 2000rs for surveying 5cents land. is this normal?can they demand for money. please clarify

1. SIMPLE.  Don't ask the Surveyor to conduct Survey for 5 cents land.  You will not be asked for the Survey Fees /Money.  You may do the Survey yourself for free and see whether you can prepare the Survey Report and see whether your survey report has any legal value.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

I am not saying I want survey for free.I have already paid 1300 for survey purpose and they give bill for that. My question is, the person who came for survey asking 2000rs extra(without bill) . does this money goes to his pocket or government

I am not saying I want survey for free.I have already paid 1300 for survey purpose and they give bill for that. My question is, the person who came for survey asking 2000rs extra(without bill) . does this money goes to his pocket or government

1. Kindly prefer to coordinate with a local Criminal Lawyer, with your half-baked query.

2. You must be thinking that you can drip-feed your queries here and make a mess out of the experts over here.

Its a genuine question sir. please answer if you know.
Can Surveyor ask for extra money even after you pay the necessary fees.

Can Surveyor ask for extra money even after you pay the necessary fees.

1. The above was not mentioned in your original query. You are only fooling the Experts here by your half-baked query.

2. You should be aware that Surveyor is asking you for unofficial money and If you do not want to pay THEN you should be complaining to the Anti Corruption Bureau (which you will not be doing).

I have seen your answers to other queries as well. You are being so negative sir and I can see that in your answers.Please always don't think/talk negatives about any individual since you are in respectable position. Hope you won't take my words also negatively.

Please be patient and answer politely as your position has respect. No one is expert here and know everything, If you want lawyer level knowledge from every individual there is no need of asking questions on this forum. We don't know and we seek your expertise. If you feel that any question is not upto your standard, please don't answer.

please take this positively. thanks a lot sir.

P. Venu (Advocate)     22 June 2020

What is the status of the surveyor? What is the nature of survey?

I have seen your answers to other queries as well. You are being so negative sir and I can see that in your answers.Please always don't think/talk negatives about any individual since you are in respectable position. Hope you won't take my words also negatively.Please be patient and answer politely as your position has respect. No one is expert here and know everything, If you want lawyer level knowledge from every individual there is no need of asking questions on this forum. We don't know and we seek your expertise. If you feel that any question is not upto your standard, please don't answer.please take this positively. thanks a lot sir.

YOU can keep pretending to be a childishly innocent person and make yourself pleased about it with your analysis about experts over here.

You are here to mock at people who genuinely seek opinion from experts.This forum is for genuine experts who really want to help people.
Real experts are always there to help. You are free to leave if you don't want to help people with your knowledge.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register