LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sharath Naik Bhukya   22 June 2020

need to know about Civil in nature

hi .just need an information about status of my petition. current I can see status as " Petition Disposed-Civil in Nature". need to know what is the meaning?

Learning

4 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     22 June 2020

Hello,

Meaning of civil in nature may be you have filed criminal proceedings and it is dismissed as it is civil nature dispute. In judgment you will come to know about dimissal. Contact local advocate.

Virtual Legal Assistant (.)     22 June 2020

Greetings,

If the case status is mentioned as “Petition Disposed” it means last order by the court is passed. A case disposed of means the case is completed in the terminology of court proceedings. A civil or criminal case is said to be disposed of when all the issues or changes in the case is settled, it has been disposed of.

Sometimes the court disposed the suit in the first hearing also. However, once the last order is passed, the said petition is said to be disposed of. When a case is disposed of, all the proceedings are completed and the decision by the judge has been made.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     22 June 2020

Originally posted by : Sharath Naik Bhukya
hi .just need an information about status of my petition. current I can see status as " Petition Disposed-Civil in Nature". need to know what is the meaning?

1. You filed a Civil Petition before a Criminal Court and the criminal court has dismissed your petition.  Next time file via a competent & experienced lawyer, instead of wasting money, energy & time.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Simran Kaur   26 June 2020

best ans is by hemant agagrwal.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register