Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dadi Uma Mahesh (NA)     03 July 2010

Mockery of Judiciary by Courts and Advocates.

Time and Judiciary has been made mockery of in the eyes of Public take the examples of two cases today:

1.Cine Actress & M.P Vijaya Shanti was arrested for 2 hours at Hyderabad and was released later on Bail on Rs.1000 Surety them what is the Fun of creating Drama to Public.

2.Goa Ex-Minister after absconded for a long time today Surrendered in the Court got 2 Days Judicial Remand and Now within 1 Hour he is in the Hospital.

Time and again Judiciary has been made mockery off (These example are just few).

If this the status of Law and Order in India then I don`t understand why time and again people on this Forum are scared of 498A and Cr.P.C 125 (Arrests) take example from these Rogue elements and be Brave of Arrests.

Learning

12 Replies

Dhawal Bhandari (ADVOCATE)     03 July 2010

Everything has its advantage & disadvantages, so is applicable here Why do you look at dull side of it always... Law is there for all & present example is that you are safe at home. If there was no law ,anybody will rob you. Yeah I agree to extent that there are lots of lacuna in laws but still its efficient to curb it if applied cautiously. You must understand that society changes very fast & new trend of crime comes out. law takes time to change but it will still be effective to some extent. Stop cursing & look at its brighter sideā€¦ Patience is the key my friend Regards, Dhawal Bhandari

I am in total agreement with Mr.Dhawal but time and again these things happen they really Frustrates general public like us.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     03 July 2010

such incidents shows that  there are two laws one for VIPs and another for common people.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     03 July 2010

generally Judiciary avoids confrontation with administration which used to be at the hand of politicians.

Please read as "Judiciary" as "Lower Judiciary". On the other hand SC has tightened its grip over mighty politicians like Shahabuddin and Pappu Yadav.

Then what is the Fun of having such incompetent Puppet Lower Courts?

Sir,

Lower Courts are for ordinary citizen like us. They themselves are helpless. If court issues warrant, it is the police who will execute, Police will intimate that person about the warrant. In this situation what court can do? Also security of lower court judges used to be in hand of Administration. If Police will withdraw some policemen then what court will do/

Lower Courts needs special attention. Lower courts are most significant one but  least  attention is being paid at. It is the lower judiciary which makes or breaks the image of whole judiciary/judicial system in the eye of common people. If lower judiciary will be perfected then burden on higher court will reduce

Dhawal Bhandari (ADVOCATE)     03 July 2010

yes i agree here courts are burdened with a case backlog of huge proportions. If the backlog is to be cleared and judicial delay minimised, lower courts need to be overhauled with good power more than present one.If cases are to be disposed of faster, the number of judges in lower courts has to increase dramatically.delay in cases make image of judiciary bad

Rama Sharma Susarla (Advocate)     03 July 2010

yes,i do agree about the mockery of judiciary .The ;law is diffiernet to the p1oliticionas and general mpublic..This attitude should chage oterise general public will not beleivem  the judicary in future.

Rama Sharma Susarla (Advocate)     04 July 2010

I wanted to express my opinion about the all india bar examination for the intending lawyers.I support the exam as there should be some basic princples to learn by the newly entered advocates.This is the only profession without any capital .No one will invite if you come in the profession nor no one will send off if you wanted to leave the profession.In order to increase the values,it should be implemented.But I apprehend that, the resolution passed by the bar councel of india wil not hold good in the courts as the supreme court all ready rejected such type of experments unless the advocate's act would amend.As the bar councel exclusively doesnot have any right to put such conditions unless advocates act amends by the government of india.

ram mishra (retired)     14 July 2010

Bench of The Supreme Court of India consisting of  Jus, Arijit  Pasayat and P. Sathasivam in 

July of 2008 have  given a judgement acknowledging  the spread of the malady of  LYING LITIGANTS.

They have also directed the Courts to curb the evils of perjury as it has assumed alarming proportions

and directed them to use the existing provisions regarding perjury more effectively and more frequently.

It is up to lower juditiary and up to higher courts to implement this decision.

In fact no promotions should be given up the ladder unless the tract record of the Judge concerned

has a track record worth emulating. This should be an important aspect in promotions.

If implemented the number of cases in the Courts will reduce and falsely accused persons will get a relief.

ram mishra.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     03 June 2012

Lower Courts are in a deplorable conditions in the country especially in our State. The root cause is the recruiting systems.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register