LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul Sharma   31 May 2020

reg- noc/ technical resignation

Sir, I am working in central government since last six years. I am also selected in up state government through uppsc. During interview in uppsc i fill attestation form and i have not mentioned my central government job but i have NOC and i can resign through technical resignation . Pse intimate what should i do for this so my previous job can be added in new job. New joining can be done within 10 days.

Learning

6 Replies

sir a confession letter/ application regarding previous job details could not mention in attestation form by mistake will be given during joining time in new job with technical resignation can be helpful for me or not. beacaue attestation form was fill up by me before final selection (final result)

P. Venu (Advocate)     31 May 2020

Had you given intimation to your Head of Office/Department while applying to UPPSC?

Sir, uppsc job notification is older than my present job. At interview time in uppsc i informed the deptt and applied for noc. But due to short time noc will not finalized, so i did not mention in attestation form about job. Presently i got the noc and present deptt is agree for technical resignation and i also want to add previous job in new department for benificate six year increment etc at any way. So please sir suggest, how can it be possible with new job safely.

P. Venu (Advocate)     31 May 2020

Why you did not dosclose the particulars of previous/current employment in the attestation form? If those particulars were specifically sought in the attestation form, what was the reply you had furnished?

P. venu sir, at the time of interview it was not confirmed that noc be issued or not by previous department. So i filled N/A in the column of job details. My question is that sir, my pay protection is possible or not. If possible then how. I should meet uppsc ya joining deptt or not for this purpose. Thank you very much both of you sir for suggestions.

P. Venu (Advocate)     01 June 2020

Irrespective of the NOC from the Department, you should have furnished the requisite information. It would have been better had you sought informed suggestions before submitting the attestation form. 

Anyhow, the clock cannot be turned back. All that is possible is to make amends in the matter by bringing factual position on record by means of written communication with the Competent Authoriy. It would be advantageous if you  can meet the authority concerned and apprise him/her of the fatual position before making the communication.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register