LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Royston   12 May 2020

Leakage from above flat

Dear Sirs I live in Mira rd , there is a leakage from the flat above mine due to which my hall ceiling has been damaged, now also in the passage area between hall and bedroom there is a leakage from the ceiling and continuously drop of water is falling due to which i have place a bucket there. I have i formed society verbally but they are always uninterested in any issues, alai i firmed owner of above flat and he says leakage is not form his flat, due to lockdown I am unable to get any plumber to check the leakage. Can you please advise when i arrange a plumber who is responsible to pay for the work to be done and secondly what about the damage that it has caused my ceiling, i am also afraid of water enters the light socket it can be dangerous, can you please advise as to what are the options i can pursue and who has to bear the costs. Thank you Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=644020

Learning

1 Replies

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     14 May 2020

Dear Sir,

Please check the reason for leakage and who is responsible for the said repiair the maangment or the owner of the aparment and accordingly you have to proceed. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register