LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SiD BandarI   25 May 2020

second wife sons and daughter

sir am srinivas from hyderabad my mom is my father second wife and we are 2 brothers and one sister sir actually my father has two brothers one is younger one is elder their having 16acres land they sold 5acres land without our signatures my father and my fathers young brother died on my fathers name has 5acres land but but fathers elder brother is telling in my Father's land they'll get some quota please sir let me know how can we get all my fathers land

Learning

3 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     25 May 2020

Hi,

You have to get legal heirship certificate from court to transfer fathers land to your name.

Regards,

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     26 May 2020

Whether the property was demarcated / partitioned between your father and his brother before sale or not ? 

What is the relevance of your father's second marriage and children from this marriage qua sale of 5 acre land by brother of your father ?

Confusing and vague information can not lead to form proper opinion and oblige.

P. Venu (Advocate)     26 May 2020

The facts as posted lack clarity? What is the relevance of your father's second marriage? Why you want a share from the property held by the brothers of your father? Please post simple but complete facts bringing out the real issue, if any.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register