Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bk   24 May 2020

Poultry stock point in residence area

Dear Experts,

i have a situation in front of my house there is one huge poultry stock point used by a poultry trader used to buy chickens from poultry farms and stock them temporarly and sell them to local chicken centers it has around 3000 capacity surrounded by residential housed on three sides and causing huge sound, bad odour, dust pollution and making neighbours facing health issues, we requested to owner to shift to outskirs but he is not listening to our words he tells this is is not poultry farm it is poultry stock point.

i raised a complaint to poullution control board they visited the place and told this comes under nuisance and it is not poultry farm it is stock point with out any running with out any license.

the inspector sent a letter to local municiaplity informing them this is not a licensed poulty farm running inside residenital area causing bad odour nuisance and helath issues and asked the local municipal commissioner to take necessary action and intimate them back on the action taken.

But municipal officers are not taking any action on the poultry owner since he has local politician backing and he earns huge money on the stock point, so please let me know how to deal with this nuisance?

Regards,

Bhogesh

Learning

2 Replies

amarnath Rinku   24 May 2020

hi helath issues and asked the local municipal commissioner to take necessary action and intimate

Bk   26 May 2020

Okay thank you for the reply

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register