Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ranjit Karmakar   23 May 2020

Bank debited my account for issuing insurance product

Dear Sir,

I haveing a loan with HDFC Bank but in the month of March, Bank debited my account and issued a Insurance Policy. But i did not receive the Insurance Bond till date. 

Please guide me how to deal with Bank and get the amount credited in my account.

Looking for your helps - Ranjit

Ranjit

Learning

1 Replies

VARUN MAHAJAN (Proprietor)     25 May 2020

There are two different aspect in this,

Firstly when bank is giving you a loan, now a days they are indemnefying themself by issuing/ rather selling an Insurance so that in Case of happening something the amount of loan can be recovered from the insurance they had sold you in earlier stages.

Secondly If you need your money reimbursed for that you have to surrender the policy bond which has not been delivered to you till date, In this a point has to be consider that a policy can be surrender only within 30 days of the receipt of the doccument.

You do one thing go to the Branch Manager and request hi for the document regarding the policy they have sold you.

In case you are not able to get your self redresed than you can complaint the Banking Ombudsmen, they will defiantly look into the matter and help you in this aspect.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register