LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

braj gopal Padhy   22 May 2020

After settlement can file a fir later

I have send s**ual message on Facebook to some one after send massage we are chating 2 hours unfortunately I give my whatsApp number and chat in whatsApp and after one day me and my father goes her home for settlement but she and her family member beaten me and create video and viral the video next day on Facebook and whatsApp, and they threatening me you can not stay in Mumbai if we see you in Mumbai we will file a case against you

What should I do now

Learning

3 Replies

R.Ranganathan (Advocate)     22 May 2020

Try for settlement. If not coming for settlement then file FIR for assault, intimidation stating all the facts regarding your involvement also.

P. Venu (Advocate)     23 May 2020

The facts posted suggest no settlement, maybe they could have settled the scores! If thry file FIR, you have sufficient material to file a counter case. However, such a course would only result in loss of time and resources for the parties.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     26 May 2020

Originally posted by : braj gopal Padhy
I have send s**ual message on Facebook to some one after send massage we are chating 2 hours unfortunately I give my whatsApp number and chat in whatsApp and after one day me and my father goes her home for settlement but she and her family member beaten me and create video and viral the video next day on Facebook and whatsApp, and they threatening me you can not stay in Mumbai if we see you in Mumbai we will file a case against youWhat should I do now

You must thank God that "she and her family member" left you and your father alive with just a warning to leave the city.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register