LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

braj gopal Padhy   22 May 2020

can any one file a case after 3 months

I have send s*xual message to a girl, His family has beaten me and viral the video and they are threatening me can not stay in city .

Learning

5 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     22 May 2020

You have done an offence. They can file case even after 3 months or years.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     22 May 2020

Originally posted by : braj gopal Padhy
I have send s*xual message to a girl, His family has beaten me and viral the video and they are threatening me can not stay in city .

1. What you have done is a Criminal Offencce, which can give you Three years of Free Lodging & Boarding in a state Prison.

2. Better apologise and settle the issue, by requesting some senior citizen /NGO.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

braj gopal Padhy   22 May 2020

After settled they have any rights file a case any time, If yes what is the solution

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     23 May 2020

Originally posted by : braj gopal Padhy
After settled they have any rights file a case any time, If yes what is the solution

1. The Settlement must be mutual & with consent of all parties and all of them sign on a properly drafted settlement deed.  AFTER signing the deed, nobody will be able to file any legal proceedings against each other for issues recorded in the settlement deed.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

braj gopal Padhy   23 May 2020

I have send s**ual message on Facebook to some one after send massage we are chating 2 hours unfortunately I give my whatsApp number and chat in whatsApp and after one day me and my father goes her home for settlement but she and her family member beaten me and create video and viral the video next day on Facebook and whatsApp, and they threatening me you can not stay in Mumbai if we see you in Mumbai we will file a case against you

What should I do now

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register