Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj Andhra Pradesh (Daily Wage Earner)     13 May 2020

Obtaining Fake Caste Certificate

Respected Experts,

Under what charges one can be framed for obtaining a fake caste certificate ?

Will he be also charged for 'FORGERY' ? Since I read in Section 464 in The Indian Penal Code that
A person is said to make a false document or false electronic record— First —Who dishonestly or fradulently—
makes, signs, seals or EXECUTES a document or part of a document;

Since the word EXECUTE is there then the person who OBTAINED and is using the same fake certificate is punishable ? If so, under which charges ?

He is not a 'MAKER' but he's 'obtained' the certificate.

Learning

4 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     13 May 2020

1. Again another playing question by the same Author, who is now asking imaginery questions.

2. IF the query is genuine, THEN file Police FIR and let them decide the IPC or whatever sections.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

With due respect, this is not imaginary question sir.

If I had to know from police, I wouldn't be here asking to help me figure out the confusion.

In a public forum, it's tough to to ask question. Please understand, before terminng anything as imaginery or a created story.

Regards.

Manogya Chava   13 May 2020

Sir, fake caste certificates are a matter of law only when they are produced and the user benefits in an unruly manner from the same. The cases and precedence available on the same is that of termination from the job one has obtained using the ceritficate and anyother meansure as deemed fit by the Court. You may look into this Article https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/articles/departmental-inquiry-in-accordance-with-principles-of-natural-justice-on-an-allegation-that-the-plaintiff-produced-a-false-caste-certificate-5480.asp

Thank You, hope this helps. 

Isn't not a offence to get issued a fake certificate from a government office ?

What are charges which are generally invoked when someone gets issued any fake document ? which s/he not entitled to.

Or is punishment is imposed only when someone has utilised the document ?
Please clarify, if possible.

Obtaining any fake certificate is not crime in itself ? ( Not talking specific to casts certificate only because I rad the precents as you mentioned )

and thank you for the reply sir.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register