LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ch praja vidhan reddy   01 May 2020

High tenstion wire problem

hai sir my name is sadanreddy am from warangal urban distic jagganathapoor sir ,actully am started my farmer fileds isthere in jaghannathapoor sir am constrution my field foultry farm but my shed top was under hightenstion line hight od 20 fit t0 30 fit .but today the current diparetment one person came and is saying am giving notice who telling to construction this area .this was saying sir now stoped my work am loss my econamy and investvemt and i dnt have onther land .sir please give me suggestion what am do sir .please help me

Learning

2 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     01 May 2020

1. It would be illegal to construct anything below High Tension Electricity wires /cables, more so since such HT wires form an Essential Service for Public purposes and the land is deemed acquired by the Co., and further it is a prosecutable offence on you.

2. Further you could not have successfuly run the Poultry Farm, under the HT wires, due to  the constant static and radiation emitted from the HT wires and as it is the birds would have not survived.

3. You are advised to peacefully shift your construction (even if there are losses) to a side where there is no over-head HT wires, more so because you will never get permission from the electric co.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     03 May 2020

Dear Sir,

I agree with the opion of Expert Mr.Hemant Agarwal 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register