LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shael Ratwaya   07 May 2020

in office boss torturing for do that work which is not relates to me

i m working in bank at front desk but now my branch head telling that you have to sit on cash and work as cashier. That work is not mine and i don't have experience on this if something will happen in cash count then what I will do ..he is torturing me daily...what can I do pliz suggest me

Learning

7 Replies

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     07 May 2020

Dear Sir/Madam,

Taje such order in writing or record the same and lodge complaint with high officers. 

1 Like

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     07 May 2020

Originally posted by : Shael Ratwaya
i m working in bank at front desk but now my branch head telling that you have to sit on cash and work as cashier. That work is not mine and i don't have experience on this if something will happen in cash count then what I will do ..he is torturing me daily...what can I do pliz suggest me

1.  While agreeing with the above expert/s,  you may request the Branch Head to provide you training to work as a "Cashier".  He would do the needful and it will be advancement of your career.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 May 2020

Take carefully handing over charge in writing and proper signature of the authority.

1 Like

Vishnu P Sopanam   07 May 2020

Heavy risk is not taking any risk

P. Venu (Advocate)     07 May 2020

The facts posted suggest no torturing. Every job, nay, even the process of living is nothing but carrying out responsibilties. Having taken up the job, you cannot avoid handling cash work. It amounts to indiscipline if do not perform the work assigned.

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     08 May 2020

What is your appointment, whether it is Clerk / PO or any other ?

Does it restrict to shift / appoint / assign any other job  comensurating to your appointment ?

The job of "Front Desk" and "Cashier" in the Bank is meant for whom (in terms of appointment) ?

If you feel tortured by assigning other job of your status / appointment, it is better to resign. 

2 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     08 May 2020

All bank employees are appointed with a designation (Clerk cum typist or clerk cum cashier) and there is no separate training for CASHIER and there is the strict rotation of duties every six months from one department to another department.   A clerical employee refusing to obey the directions of superior is a gross misconduct and if there is really any problem, it can be discussed with Branch Secretary (Union).  Move cautiously and you can not demand the work as you like and must attend to any work at the branch as the situation demands.  (Now due to COVID or due to majority employees leave, for the convenience of public many employees may have to multi-task and this includes Managers also)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register