LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

K V S B L O G   07 May 2020

evacuate during lockdown of an medical

I have given notice on 1/3/2020 to my rented person to evacuate on 31/3/2020 as signed in rent agreement clause no 10 to give notice before 1 month but he is telling that he will evacuate after lockdown can evacuate him right now it's is a medical pls guide sir

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 May 2020

you have to follow lock down rules ordered by the governements in this drastic situation

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     07 May 2020

Originally posted by : K V S B L O G
I have given notice on 1/3/2020 to my rented person to evacuate on 31/3/2020 as signed in rent agreement clause no 10 to give notice before 1 month but he is telling that he will evacuate after lockdown can evacuate him right now it's is a medical pls guide sir

1.  You might be criminally prosecuted under various laws, for forcing residential Tenant to vacate during the current COVID-19 lockdown directives issued by the Central Govt.

2. Bear for some time and Settle amicably, instead of falling into legal trouble.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

P. Venu (Advocate)     07 May 2020

What is the medical aspect involved?

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     07 May 2020

If your area falls within the orange or green zone then get the vacation effected otherwise wait for some more time. He is correct in the present case.

P. Venu (Advocate)     08 May 2020

Whatever the situation, the landlord on his own cannot effect eviction; he needs to resort to due process of law.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register